- Feature Overview
- Creating News
- Publishing News
- Separate module managed directly from TRIFFT Content Cockpit
- One-to-many type of communication
- Possibility of audience segmentation and visibility settings (date, time, time zone)
- Multi channel approach allowing the Client to share the same content as message, push notification, homepage banner, reward banner (or their combinations)
The News module enables you to manage all your communication in the app. Managed directly from TRIFFT Content Cockpit, it allows you to create, plan and execute your content via a number of channels, including messages, push notifications, homepage banners and reward banners.
- Select News in the Main Menu
- Click the + ADD NEW button
- You will see an empty news editor. To create News, fill in the fields as described below:
Title of your News that will be visible to the whole/selected audience.
You are free to use emojis. There is a character limit for this text field displayed on the right.
This piece of content is displayed to users before they click to see the full version of the News. Emoji database is available for use, there is also a character limit displayed on the right.
To make News more enticing, you can add image of your choice by simply clicking UPLOAD IMAGE.
If you are no longer happy with the chosen visual, you are free to delete it or replace it with another image.
Body refers to a full version of your News. It comes with a text editor that allows you to:
- Undo/reverse your last action
- Redo/reverse your last Undo
- Apply bold formatting to the text
- Insert emojis to the text
- Insert links to the selected text
Created News can be communicated in a number of ways. You can choose a single channel or select multiple ones:
- Message - displayed in the Messages module
- Push notification - short notification that pops up on a mobile device of your users
- Homepage banner - very top banner displayed on the Homepage of the app
- Reward banner - very top banner displayed in the Reward module
- Deals - marketing information displayed in the Deals module
Once your channels are selected, you need to specify where the content will lead:
- Message: show detail (without link) - shows detail, with no further action
- Open link in app - opens the entered URL in a new window within the app
- Open link in browser - opens the entered URL in a new window outside the app, in user's default browser
- Show link button (in app) - creates a clickable button that lead to the specified URL within the app
- Show link button (in browser) - creates a clickable button that lead to the specified URL outside the app, in user's default browser
It is possible to display your News to all your users by selecting All Members.
However, if you want to display News to certain segments only, you need to pick individual segments (go to the main menu: CRM - Segments).
It is important to specify the time range when your News will be visible to users. Depending on your selected channel(s), it is possible to choose the start and end dates.
To make your News public, simply click the PUBLISH button. Alternatively, you can save your News as draft or cancel it altogether.