- Management of all benefits offered to point-based loyalty program users as rewards
- Overview of all rewards and their point values in one place
TRIFFT Loyalty Cloud allows you to choose between point based and non-point based loyalty program (or even their combination). If you decide to let customers accumulate points for every purchase they can later redeem for exciting rewards, all management of your rewards happens in the Reward section.
- Click Content in the Main Menu
- Select Rewards
- Click the + ADD NEW button
- You will see an empty rewards editor. To create a new reward, fill in the fields as described below:
Two delivery types are available:
- pickup - for physical rewards
- donations -a non-physical reward, e.g. a charity donation
Choose a short, descriptive name of your reward.
Pick a visually appealing image to represent a reward. You can easily upload an image or delete and replace it if necessary.
If you're running a point-based loyalty system, you need to set a point value of every reward.
Once a user clicks any reward, its full description appears.
Active toggle button
Toggle a switch to make your reward active (visible to the users) or inactive (only visible to you in the TRIFFT Loyalty Cloud).
To save the reward you've just created, click the SAVE button. Alternatively, you can save cancel it altogether.